Theres NO Right or Wrong Way when it comes to Creativity

Tuesday, September 15, 2009











Hi Girls




I Know I Know I have been slack (If you call unpacking slack) have not been scrapping lately due to the move but i think i have finaaly finished unpacking and have finally got a little time to scrap so hopefully now i can keep you posted on my progression, But dont worry i have still been checking up on the blog to try and keep up and see what you are all up to Miss all you guys soooo much

4 comments:

Gayle said...

So, Who from Condy is coming to the Wave Rock Retreat??

Condi Scrappers said...

Hi Gayle
Think at this moment it will only be Dee and myself coming to the retreat. Sharon and Bel aren't able to make it! Love to see Kylie come too but will have to work on her!!!!
Linda S

Condi Scrappers said...

Hi Kylie,
Great to hear from you, and love your layouts. Gee Clinton is growing up, hey! Am looking forward to visiting you hopefully in the not too distant future1 Miss you heaps!!!
Linda
PS. Can we talk you into coming to the retreat???

Anonymous said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^