Theres NO Right or Wrong Way when it comes to Creativity

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Esperance Show Results

This year I entered some items into the Esperance Show - the scrapbooking, photography,
cakes, and jams sections.
In photography I didn't enter very many photos, but received a third for a rural shot. Entered six different cakes (though had to re-cook a couple again because I didn't read the tin size instructions correctly, the family didn't mind eating my rejects!!!). In this section I did ok, with a first for ginger cake, and seconds for carrot and banana cake. Preserves section I entered lemon butters, melon jams and a strawberry jam. Received a first for my melon and ginger jam!
Finally scrapbooking section - was pleased how I went! A first for "Single Page Layout", a second and a third for "Double Page Layouts" and a third for "Beyond The Page" - a little haert shaped Baby Album!
Will post photos of the scrap entries above!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Congratulations Kylie!! You have done a fabulous job. Love all your layouts!

Gayle said...

Sorry Linda!!! I congratulated the wrong person! whoops **blush**