Theres NO Right or Wrong Way when it comes to Creativity

Friday, July 4, 2008

Its been a while





My life has been pretty hectic lately but i have tried to get some layo9uts done nothing fancy just simple(the way i like it) havent caught up with the girls for ages but hopefully will get togehter with them soon (sorry girls).
This layout i did i love it is all about my motherinlaw who is very special to me i was experimenting with circles and frames I LOVE CIRCLES im right into them at the moment i think they look real effective.




This layout is of my boy and the different personalties he has he is definetly one of a kind, but i wouldnt have it any other way. the paper embellishments i have used i won at a recent TLC workshop i attended they were just right for the job.











Nice simple layout of my daughter who is always asking WHY i experimented with my photos and even tore the paper really happy with the end result.

No comments: